Sample of All FAQs (Helpie FAQ)
- What is the most common plumbing problem for property managers?The most common plumbing problems are clogged drains and toilets, leaky faucets and pipes, water heater issues, low water pressure, and a running toilet.
- Why Is My Water Bill So High?An unexpected increase in your water bill is a sign that you have a leak. Even if you don’t see the leak, you could have a hidden one.
- How Often Should I Have My Plumbing System Serviced?You should do plumbing maintenance every 18 months to two years or whenever there is a problem with your plumbing.
- What’s the best way to clear a clogged drain?
While chemical drain cleaners can be effective in clearing minor clogs, they are not a long-term solution and may cause damage to your pipes. It’s best to use non-toxic alternatives or seek professional help for persistent clogging issues.
- How often should I clean my drains?
It’s a good practice to clean your drains regularly to prevent buildup and maintain optimal flow. Depending on usage and the presence of specific factors like hair or grease, cleaning every few months or annually can help prevent clogs.
- Are there any natural methods to unclog drains?
Yes, several natural methods can help unclog drains. Pouring a mixture of baking soda and vinegar down the drain, followed by hot water, can help break down debris. Plungers and drain snakes can also be effective tools for removing blockages.
- Can professional plumbers help prevent clogs?
- Absolutely! Professional plumbers can perform regular inspections, identify potential issues, and provide preventive maintenance to keep your drains clear and clog-free.
- What should I do if I encounter a severe drain blockage?
If you have a severe drain blockage that you can’t resolve on your own, it’s best to contact a professional plumber. They have the expertise and tools to handle complex clogs and restore proper drainage.
- Do you have a plumbing license?Yes! Our License Number 334319
- Do you have insurance?
Yes, we have insurance. We can provide you with our general certificate of insurance we have used.
- Where are you located?Our main office is located at 18379 W Statler St, Surprise, AZ 85388
- How does your plumbing service work?
From the moment you call Near Me Plumbing & Drains LLC, we assign the job to a licensed plumber and a licensed apprentice plumber.
Our knowledgeable plumbers will arrive in a fully stocked plumbing service van and assess the plumbing problem then give you an estimate for the repair or installation.
If you agree to the plumber’s initial quote, they will begin to repair your plumbing problem then and there. If you don’t want to agree to the plumber’s estimated cost yet, no problem! Our expert plumbers will leave for a new plumbing job, and hope to hear from you in the future!
- Is there a plumber that can come out today?
Yes! We provide same-day plumbing services throughout Phoenix and the entire west valley. We strive to get our licensed plumbers out to you as quickly as possible so they can complete the job in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.
On some occasions, such as heavy rain days, we do get booked quite quickly, so. please call us. as soon as possible to reserve your appointment.
- Do you charge to come out?
No, we don’t charge to come out during our normal business hours.